To meet the demands of individuals and organizations for flexible, reusable, and easily modified visual content, Adobe Systems has created a cadre of applications that collectively provide a scalable, end-to-end solution for nearly every type of visual design project one can contemplate. Called Creative Cloud®, the collection of applications perform specialized design tasks while interoperating among each other to deliver content.
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics software, used worldwide by designers of all types who want to create digital graphics, illustrations and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
Adobe Illustrator with Alpha Mentor Academy Centre hands-on Illustrator training courses. Our Adobe Illustrator classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day to day work environments.
Adobe Illustrator gives designers flexible drawing and typography tools to create vector art used for the following:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use Adobe Illustrator to create complex illustrations, format illustrations and type, and prepare documents for print and web.
- Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator.
- Create basic shapes.
- Create custom paths.
- Create graphics that contain custom text.
- Customize objects.
- Customize basic shapes.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
- Draw complex illustrations.
- Enhance artwork by using painting tools.
- Customize colors and swatches.
- Format type.
- Enhance the appearance of artwork.
- Prepare content for deployment.
- Set up project requirements.