Adobe Photoshop is the industry-standard image editing software, and is used worldwide by photographers and graphic designers to perfect their digital images. If you work in the graphics field, learning Adobe Photoshop is a prerequisite. With courses and training from Alpha Mentor Academy Centre, you can learn the skills to become a Photoshop expert.
Adobe Photoshop Training Courses Adobe Photoshop lets you enhance, retouch, and manipulate photographs and other images. Photoshop allows you to transform your images to the workings of your imagination and showcase them for the world to see.
If you are a photographer, graphic, or web designer, learning how to use Adobe Photoshop is a must! Whether you are new to Photoshop or a seasoned user, Adobe Photoshop courses at Alpha Mentor Academy Centre will provide you with valuable tips and tricks to improve efficiency and make your work come to life.
This course will prepare you to use the most common features of Adobe Photoshop. In this course, you will:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.