Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC focuses on some of the basic features of Dreamweaver so that students can navigate the environment and use Dreamweaver tools to build websites. Dreamweaver is used by a variety of professionals, such as web developers, web designers, graphic designers, and other professionals;
Dreamweaver provides a visual workflow with advanced site management capabilities and support for technologies such as:
In this course, you will create web pages and organize them into a website.
- Identify Dreamweaver uses and advantages, including new features, and manipulate the interface.
- Create a new site in Dreamweaver.
- Create and lay out a basic page and add text.
- Style text and containers with CSS.
- Insert images.
- Create and style links.
- Create tables to store data.
- Upload your site.
- Implement basic design principles in writing a website.
- Author a site suitable for both mobile and desktop viewing.
- Create forms.
- Add movement through behaviors and CSS transitions.
- Insert audio and video media.
- Reach your target audience through social media and HTML email marketing.
- Manage website files through testing and synchronizing.
- Set project requirements.