Giving your documents a well-designed, professional look will put you a step ahead in the marketplace cluttered with all kinds of communications. Paragraph and character styles that allow you to format pages of text uniformly, layout features that help you to build alternate size configurations of your document, and various panels that enable you to easily customize both text and graphics; Adobe® InDesign® (2020) has all the tools you need to elevate the look of your document and get it out to the people who need to see it, whether it be in print or on the web.
Adobe InDesign is a professional desktop publishing application you lets you create stunning page layouts, creative print media, e-books and other digital publications faster and more efficiently. InDesign is built for designers, prepress and production professionals, and print service providers.
With Adobe InDesign you can create creative print media such as:
In this course, you will use Adobe InDesign (2020) to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents.
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Create a new document.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Add tables.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
- Prepare documents for multiple formats.
- Manage advanced page layouts.
- Manage styles.
- Build complex paths.
- Manage external files and create dynamic documents.
- Manage long documents.
- Publish InDesign files for other formats and customize print settings.